Petit code snippet pour modifier les extraits Wordpress.Continue Reading →
WordPress is an extremely popular framework, which makes it easier to hack. Here are couple of ways to increase the security of your WordPress installation :
- Hide your admin back-end to a list of whitelisted IPs through server rules on Apache / Nginx
- Change the path to your admin back-end
- Protect the wp-login.php script
- Change the prefix of your tables
- Use complicated passwords and change them often
For people who are not necessarily developers, the plugin “iThemes Security” does some of the steps I mentioned pretty well.