- 3 years abroad (USA, Canada).
- 4 years experience in web development
Lead Developer @madmoiZelle.com
Since september 2016 in Paris
madmoiZelle is the 4th favorite website of French women. 7M visits, 4M unique visits per month. I led and worked on the following projects :
- Responsive website
- Improvement of the loading time of the website
- madmoiZelle shopping website
- Custom plugins for the podcasts, newsletter, webradio, AMP, advertising…
- Coaching interns and leading projects using Agile methodology.
Wordpress, Symfony, Node.js, Bash Scripting, Docker, Vagrant, Smart Adserver, Git, Kanban, XP
Back-End Developer @Altitude-Sports.com
From January 2015 to September 2016 in Montréal, QC
Altitude-Sports.com is Canada’s largest online retailer of high-end technical clothing (urban clothes / outdoor equipment). Here are the projects I contributed to :
- Updating Magento EE 1.12 -> EE 1.13
- Developing custom modules for product reviews, checkout, PCI compliancy…
- Shopify Integration
- Back-end webperformance
- Agile fertilizing of the IT team (article about it)
Web Developer / E-Commerce Consultant
From Oct 2014 to Oct 2015
I worked as a freelance for a canadian store of natural products: Maman Autrement. I worked on the following projects :
- Developing features on a Prestashop store + correcting bugs
- Followed website analytics
- Provided cross-canals recommendations.
Google Analytics, Prestashop, Facebook Ads, Google Trends, Google Webmaster Tools
Web Developer @Monolith Agency
From August 2014 to December 2014 in Montréal, Canada
I worked as a web developer in a web agency.
- Integrating designs on a Magento store and a Wordpress website.
- Back-end development on a Woocommerce store (Montréal Frais)
Web Developer @JCDecaux North America
From January 2013 to July 2013 in New York City, USA
JCDecaux is the global industry leader of outdoor advertising. It was 6-month internship and I worked on the following projects:
- Development of an hybrid mobile application used internally
- Development its REST API.
CodeIgniter, PHP5, HTML5/CSS3, MySQL, jQuery/jQuery Mobile
Java/J2EE Developer @PriceMinister.com (Groupe Rakuten)
From September 2011 to February 2012 in Paris, France
PriceMinister is the pioneer of e-commerce in France. I did a 6 month internship with the navigation team. I worked on the following projects:
- SEO Optimization
- Product recommendation with RichRelevance
- Design optimization within categories